Mark Dawson is the lead vocalist and bass player for the legendary pop/rock group The Grass Roots. Also a multi-instrumentalist and solo recording artist with several CD's to his credit. You may also know Dawson as the syndicated on-air host of "making noise with Mark Dawson" on Hall of Fame Music Radio, Surf 97.3 FM and Our Generation Radio, as well as author of the hilarious book, "Even More Noise". You can view bio, photos, videos and discography by clicking the appropriate links in the menu.
New Single - Released 3/11/21
The brand new single "Let Me Comfort You" available now on itunes, Spotify, Apple Music and right here on this website. It's a song about the folks who live alone...especially during this pandemic...and how the voice of a friend can go a long way to comfort them. I hope you enjoy it!
This Is What's Going On...
- 3/11/21 - "Let Me Comfort You" released to itunes, Spotify and Apple Music
- 2/12/21 - Mark signs with “shut in sessions“ from Leestvall Records.
- 11/28/20 - Mark returns to the Blue Bamboo Center For The Arts for two socially distanced shows in Winter Park, Florida
- 7/2/20 - "All My Best" CD released - 15 original songs by Mark Dawson
- 3/18/20 - "In Isolation" released to Apple Music, Spotify, etc - A song about the "Lockdown 2020"
- 2/9/20 - Pandemic halts all live music!
- 10/12/18 - Mark joins the on-air staff at "Hall of Fame Music Radio" - Saturdays from 12-2pm EST
- 5/15/18 - New CD "Straight To The Heart" - 12 new songs recorded at Zippity Do Dah Studios
- 2/5/18 - Photos from the Flower Power Cruise